Thursday, July 5, 2012

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge/Enjoying Life

Oh how I toiled and toiled over the reoccurring question of, what picture would Kelle Hampton like??? After two days of nothing creative making an appearance I realized that Kelle Hampton would like truth.


So in that spirit, my small things are:


A cup of coffee on my patio early in the morning before anyone is awake.
A book, of any kind as I simply love the way they look and feel.
My camera, full of pictures ready to be looked at and edited.
Music playing softly in the background, always.
Unexpected caresses from my husband.
Holding my seven year olds hand.
Nursing my baby.
My two boys playing together.
My whole family under one roof.
Photo Challenge SubmissionThese are the little things that make up the fabric of me. 


1 comment:

  1. Cute pic! Love your list of small things...need to go make my list now:o)

    ReplyDelete