Monday, February 21, 2011

No Introductions Needed

Well after years of fighting the urge to blog (OK, I confess I have been anonymously blogging) I have decided to finally make an official page for friends and family to keep up with us.

Recently, Chris and I started a private blog that we are going to communicate through while he is deployed. It just made more sense for us to keep everything in one central location rather than send a bunch of disconnected emails to each other. While that blog is private, there may be occasions that I pull a post from it put it on this page.

I plan on having Carter's Corner, Pregnancy Pictures, Chris Updates, Firehouse Subs Information and Tara Talk. This will be a more in-depth snap shot of our lives than what you see and find on Facebook.

Since I don't need to do introductions I will just jump right in...

T

No comments:

Post a Comment